skip to Main Content

Long-term planning for your family may involve providing security for your minor or special needs child in the event that your are incapacitated or gone. In thinking about your plan, one must ask: Who will take care of my children? Where will they live? Will they be financially secure? Addressing these issues in advance is central to ensuring your child continues to receive support when they need it most. Planning may include designating a guardian for your child, lifetime gift giving, or establishing a trust to provide long-term financial support. If your child is mentally or physically disabled, a special needs trust can ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover your child’s needs while they continue to receive government assistance. Our elder law attorneys can help you provide a plan for your child and relieve you from worrying about what will happen to them in your absence.

If you or a loved one is in need of assistance or looking for more information regarding long-term care, call Keen Keen & Good at 610-383-7810 today. We offer a free, no-obligation, consultation to evaluate your unique position and determine the steps you can take to prove a more secure future for you and your loved ones.

Back To Top